This spring semester, the Upper School staff is engaging the 10th, 11th, and 12th-grade students through a diverse range of Christian elective studies. Read on to learn more about the classes.
The staff is teaching topics they feel passionate about while aligning with ICSB standards for Christian Studies.
In the first nine weeks of the semester, the courses include:
- In-depth Scriptural understanding through Bible Study Greek
- Creative arts exploration of the Psalms
- Deepening the Intimacy and Power of Prayer
- Understanding the 10 Commandments (in Hungarian)
- Exploring Genesis' narrative themes
- Engaging in a Bible-focused quiz competition
- Gleaning Wisdom from Proverbs
The latter half of the semester courses include:
- Tackling the big theological questions
- Exploring Authentic Masculinity
- Navigating Digital Citizenship from a Biblical Perspective
- Analyzing Biblical Influences in Literature, Music, and Films
- Delving into the Teachings of C.S. Lewis
- Understanding Women from a Biblical Viewpoint
- Faith Under Trial: Lessons from the Book of Daniel
- Insights from Jesus's Teachings
Our prayer is for these seminars to deepen our students' understanding and practical application of Christian principles across life and culture.
as His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us by glory and virtue" II Peter 1:3