High School Distance Learning Plan
Divisional Priorities and Considerations
- Teachers will be available through Teams and email during regularly scheduled times.
- Unless specifically scheduled, learning tasks will be asynchronous (independent).
- Students will be informed of specific synchronous activities that require them to be engaged.
- Students may spend as much as 65 minutes on learning tasks per day, per class, and as much as 105 minutes of learning tasks for AP classes.
- All classes will continue as distance learning, unless specifically notified by a teacher.
|Office Hours||Teachers will be available and online during these times|
|8:15-9:45||Classes that normally meet 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th Periods|
|9:50-11:20||Classes that normally meet 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th Periods|
|12:00-2:00||Synchronous Learning Time as scheduled by specific teachers|
Student Roles & Responsibilities
- Check in with each instructor each day to demonstrate engagement.
- Be active in learning each school day.
- Submit completed tasks/assignments/assessments on time and engage during scheduled meetings.
- Collaborate with other students online when required by teachers.
- Complete readings and other assignments that are assigned.
- Demonstrate integrity with assignment and assessment completion.
- Sign the High School Student Assessment Integrity Form.
- Be proactive in reaching out to teachers when they have questions or need clarity.
Resources and Communication Methods
- Resources available to all students include Office365, Unified Classroom, and other class specific resources that will be made available by the classroom teacher.
- Communication Methods include email, Microsoft Teams, Unified Classroom, and other communication methods specified by the teacher.
|For questions about...||Contact:|
|Student work, classroom resources, or learning activities||Classroom teacher through Teams, email, or Unified Classroom|
|Technology related questions or issues||Classroom teacher or firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Other Distance Learning related issue||Principal: Mr. Michael Southwell email@example.com|