COVID-19 INFORMATION PAGE
Last updated September 22, 9:40am
We ultimately trust in a good God, and we are praying for the safety and health of our community and our world.
We continue to closely monitor the coronavirus situation and will share relevant updates as they become available. We are currently on summer break. Even though our campus is open, visitors are welcome by appointment only. Please call +36 23 381 986 to set up an appointment.
This information page is where members of our community are able to access all communications from the school regarding our Coronavirus related updates and measures. We encourage you to read the latest school communications below for more details and to check this page regularly.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU GET SICK
- Don't go anywhere, instead:
- The doctor will decide if further testing is needed and will arrange it.
- Even those tested positive for the coronavirus will likely not be hospitalized if symptoms are mild but will be quarantined at home.
- For all types of emergency situations, this site lists the hospitals on call where you can take your child if needed (in Hungarian - use Google translate).
- Hungarian Government Coronavirus Updates (in English and Hungarian) / Official Coronavirus Info-line: +36 80 277 455
- Hungarian Government Facebook Page - informational videos (in Hungarian)
- FAQ on COVID-19 by CDC
- European Centre for Disease Control and Prevention (ECDC)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- UK Department of Health and Social Care
For Educational links and Entertainment ideas please go to our Helpful Resources Page
OUR CURRENT RISK LEVEL
At this time, our risk assessment level is Medium Risk - Level 3.