COVID-19 INFORMATION PAGE
Last updated May 22, 6:15 pm
We ultimately trust in a good God, and we are praying for the safety and health of our community and our world.
We continue to closely monitor the coronavirus situation and will share relevant updates as they become available. According to the direction of the Hungarian Government, our campus is CLOSED until further notice, and we transitioned to online Distance Learning on March 16th.
This information page is where members of our community are able to access all communications from the school regarding our Coronavirus related updates and measures. We encourage you to read the latest school communications below for more details and to check this page regularly.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU GET SICK
- Don't go anywhere, instead:
- The doctor will decide if further testing is needed and will arrange it.
- Even those tested positive for the coronavirus will likely not be hospitalized if symptoms are mild but will be quarantined at home.
- For all types of emergency situations, this site lists the hospitals on call where you can take your child if needed (in Hungarian - use Google translate).
- Hungarian Government Coronavirus Updates (in English and Hungarian) / Official Coronavirus Info-line: +36 80 277 455
- Hungarian Government Facebook Page - informational videos (in Hungarian)
- FAQ on COVID-19 by CDC
- European Centre for Disease Control and Prevention (ECDC)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- UK Department of Health and Social Care
For Educational links and Entertainment ideas please go to our Helpful Resources Page
OUR CURRENT RISK LEVEL
At this time, our risk assessment level is High Risk - Level 4.
ICSB will remain at the current risk level until the Hungarian authorities announce that schools can re-open.
This means our campus is closed, but our learning continues with our Distance Learning Plan.