We hope you are having a wonderful summer! August is here, so it's time to start prepping for back-to-school. On this page we collected a few things that will help you prepare for the new school year.
We will send you more details mid-August via email concerning the start of the school year. Please watch your inbox!
We are excited about welcoming our students and staff back on campus in a couple weeks!
You are invited to ICSB's annual Back-to-School Open House, which will be on Friday, August 27th. All students and parents are welcome to stop by! The Open House hours and schedule will be included in your mid-August email.
What you will do at Open House:
- Meet/greet the teachers and school leaders (teachers will provide a brief written personal introduction and overview of their class)
- Become familiar with the school building
- Get schedules and locker keys (Grades 6-8 only)
- Interact with school staff about technology support, business office issues, sports opportunities, and the library
- Meet our PSA (Parent School Association) members
- Sign up for volunteer opportunities
Is your family new to ICSB?
We warmly welcome you to our wonderful school community! You will be receiving an important email later in mid-August with information to help you get started at ICSB. At the Open House, you will have the opportunity to get assistance with any questions you may have.