English-Language Christian Education: A Lasting Investment
When choosing ICSB, you are not only investing in a strong, English-language academic program but in a safe and nurturing environment designed to help shape the heart and character of your child. We believe your investment will be worth it!
If you are applying for the 2023-2024 school year, please contact the Admission Office for the current school fees.
The Parent Contribution Fee includes*:
- Our full educational program (core classes and specials, including art and music)
- Textbooks and access to online educational resources
- Access to iPads in Early Grades (grades Pre-1 through 5) and laptops in Middle Grades (grades 6-8) during the school day
- Musical theater program (grades 6-12)
- Athletics, team sports (grades 6-12)
- Curricular field trips
- 1 yearbook per student
*For fees and expenses not covered by the Parent Contribution Fee, see our Additional Fees and Other Expenses to Consider sections!
* Additionally, a 1,000 USD Senior Fee applies to all 12th grade students. See our Additional Fees below!
The oldest student in the family will be charged the full fee, while any additional younger students in the same family will receive an automatic 10% discount.
In honor of our missionary commitment, those applicants whose parents serve in full-time Christian ministry will be awarded the Ministry Scholarship, which offers a 40-60% discount on the Parent Contribution Fee, depending on circumstances. You can apply for this scholarship by filling out the Financial Assistance Application form during the admission process (see the Financial Assistance section below).
The Ministry Scholarship does not apply to the Additional Fees!