How and When to Apply
You may apply by completing the online registration form at:
After clicking on this link, you will be prompted to create an account with PowerSchool Registration. We would strongly suggest downloading the New Student Application Form Guide and following along as you are filling out the online form.
After we have reviewed your application, we may contact you to arrange a family interview and/or to set up an academic testing session for your child. An English proficiency test may also be required to help us determine how much English language support your child will need.
After your child’s application process is complete, we will notify you in writing if we can accept your child.
Applications for new student are accepted anytime; however, the optimal time to apply is during the admissions window, described below.
- Applications for new students are considered
- Admissions testing is administered
- References and previous schools may be contacted
- Family interviews are conducted
- Admissions decisions are made, but applications continue to be accepted and considered if space is available.
- Families are notified of the decision. If not accepted, a portion of the application fee is refunded.