ICSB welcomes students from all races, nationalities, ethnicities, and religions.
Our educational approach is distinctively Christian, and our goal is to create an environment conducive to learning, development, and spiritual growth.
The Christian atmosphere, the strong community, and the English-language learning environment are defining characteristics of ICSB, and important factors as we consider admissions.
Below are some of the most Frequently Asked Questions by families inquiring about our school. If you have a question that is not addressed on this page, please send us an email and we will provide you with a response within 1-2 working days.
- HOW DOES ICSB MAKE ADMISSION DECISIONS?
- WHEN SHOULD I SUBMIT AN APPLICATION?
- HOW MANY STUDENTS ARE IN A CLASS?
- ARE ICSB'S TEACHERS NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKERS?
- DOES MY CHILD NEED TO BE FLUENT IN ENGLISH?
- WHAT IS THE ACADEMIC CALENDAR FOR THE SCHOOL YEAR?
- WHAT DOES THE DAILY SCHEDULE LOOK LIKE?
- WHAT OTHER LANGUAGES ARE OFFERED AT ICSB?
- DOES ICSB OFFER AFTER-SCHOOL ACTIVITIES?
- DOES ICSB HAVE A SCHOOL BUS SERVICE?
- IS PARENT INVOLVEMENT ENCOURAGED AT ICSB?