Instructions for Student Application to ICSB
1. Complete the online enrollment process at:
2. Download, complete and e-mail the Student Application. These documents can be found at the end of the online process.
Before we can process your child’s application, we will also need the following from you:
3. $155 Application Fee. Checks should be made out to the “Intercede Foundation.” If for some reason we cannot accept your child, all but a $25 processing fee will be returned to you.
4. A copy of your child’s School Records. These records may be in either English or Hungarian. If they are in any other language, the original copy must be accompanied by an official translation into English along with the grade scaling.
The records must include:
- Report cards or transcripts (for the last 3 years), OR, if applying to Pre-First or First Grade, a completed reference form
- Standardized test results (within the last 3 years)
- Any diagnostic tests (for things like dyslexia, learning differences, speech therapy, ADHD, autism spectrum,, or health needs)
- The student’s IEP (if there is one)
- A photocopy of complete immunization record from physician, school, or government
- A photocopy of your child’s passport
Note: No application will be processed without the above items.
5. All forms and records may be scanned and send by an e-mail to email@example.com
All the documentation needs to be in an electronic form.
After we have begun processing your application, we will contact you to arrange a family interview and to set up academic testing for your child. If English is not spoken in your home, an English test will also be given to help us determine how much English language support your child will need.
After your child’s application has been processed and the interview has taken place, we will notify you in writing if we can accept your child.
Please note: All new students are considered to be “on probation” for the first semester. This way, either the school or parent can withdraw if there are problems either academically or behaviorally.
We look forward to meeting you and are hopeful that we can serve your family in your child’s education.
Ibolya Sági, Registrar