A maturing ICSB student will be a:
Christ Follower who...
- Trusts in Jesus Christ as his/her only means for salvation and lives in genuine relationship with Him
- Sees his/her own identity and worth as an image-bearer of God
- Values all human being (regardless of differences) and treats them as fellow image bearers
- Demonstrates Christlike charactert, attitude, and behavior
Active Thinker who...
- Thinks critically and creatively and engages in problem-solving
- Practices intellectual virtues
- Is well-prepared in all academic disciplines
- Pursues ongoing learning opportunities for development of knowledge and skills
Effective Communicator who...
- Can articulate a biblical worldview
- Reads, writes, creates, listens, and speaks skillfully and graciously
- Works collaboratively with others
Global Citizen who...
- Is a responsible, productive, compassionate member of society
- Develops God-honoring solutions to real-world problems
- Practices justice, mercy, and righteousness with others
Faithful Steward who...
- Maintains disciplined health and personal habits, and cultivates his/her gifts and interests
- Manages the resources and cherishes the relationships that God has entrusted to him/her
- Cares for God's creation